Saturday, October 19, 2013

Girlie-Grunge




This is what I call one of my  "girly-grunge" outfits. The motto boots and jacket make the grunge, while my pale cream shirt and necklace add a more feminine touch to it. I'm obsessed with these motto boots, and have finally found a great pair after searching endlessly for the right pair of booties- a major must have for the season. I was ecstatic when they came into trend this year as I had been wearing an old pair of motto boots for a while when they weren't on the "it" scene. Now I get to wear my favorite type of boots, when they are in style; its icing to the cake. My jacket has both stripes and polka dots- mixing patterns is also one of the seasons biggest trends. 

necklace: vintage
braclet: Etsy
motto jacket: Noille
shirt: French Connection
Jeans: Jbrand
motto boots: Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post, you rock!